Keeping our environment safe
We’ve all had to adjust to the realities of the COVID-19 pandemic, and Waxy’s is no different.
The salon has undergone a Medical Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour Fogging and this certificate will be displayed as you enter the salon. And rest assured, I operate the highest standards of hygiene and the salon is thoroughly disinfected after every client.
We all have a duty to keep everyone safe, so please familiarise yourself with the following advice before attending your appointment.
Please do not come to the salon if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Dry cough
- Loss of taste and smell
- Don’t come to the salon if you have been in contact with anyone who you know to have tested positive for the virus
When attending your appointment
- Please come to your appointment alone and only at the time allocated. If you arrive early you will have to wait outside until I’ve finished treating the person before you, and anyone you bring with you will have to remain outside until your treatment is complete.
- Please use the hand sanitising gel upon arrival for your appointment and when leaving the salon.
- Please bring a face mask with you for your appointment.
- Using our toilet is not a problem, however, we do ask that you use the antibacterial wipes provided to wipe over any surface you touch.